雅思考试备考辅导之雅思口语泰戈尔诗篇(二)

来源:育路山东教育网发布时间:2011-12-23

 

11有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微风似的,正在我的心上奏着潺潺的乐声。

Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.

12“海水呀,你说的是什么?”

“是永恒的疑问。”

“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”

“是永恒的沉默。”

What language is thine, O sea?

The language of eternal question. What language is thy answer, O sky?

The language of eternal silence.

13静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.

14创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗——是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night——it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

15不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。

Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

16生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。

Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.

34枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。

The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

35鸟儿愿为一朵云。

云儿愿为一只鸟。

The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.

36瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”

The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.”

37我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。

是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。

I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

38妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在小石中流过。

Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.

39当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。

The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.

 

温馨提醒您:2011年济南雅思培训正在进行中,现在报名享受活动价,
咨询电话:400-879-2720,QQ:3285244682

纠错

我要收藏】 【进入社区

分享到:

讨论交流

进入论坛